Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Glory Hallelujah!

The Texas Rangers won tonight!  Now we move on to play the NY Yankees in the American League Championship playoff.  On to the World Series!

“Pumpkins for Sale” is now complete and I’m so happy with the finished product.

Pumpkins Finished

Now I want to start on a Christmas wall hanging.  I’ve got a kit I bought from Quakertown Quiltsfor a “Poinsettia Wreaths” 46” square wall hanging featured in the December 2005 McCall’s Quilting Magazine.

Poinsettia-Wreaths-Styled-Large

It contains both piecing and appliqué, so I’ll have to consider whether I can devote the time needed to get it completed before the Christmas holidays.

I definitely need some handwork for the duration of the Rangers playoffs and hopefully, World Series, games.  It’s gotta be simple, because I am easily excited/distracted during crucial parts of the game.

Go Rangers!

Signature

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh your pumpkin quilt is a lovely addition to any home.

    The Poinsettia Wreath will be too.

    Go Rangers...............

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!