Tuesday, July 17, 2012

MORE PENNSYLVANIA QUILTS, OH MY

Hop on over to the blog from Collector With a Needle to see more Carolyn Miller 19th century Pennsylvania quilts that I wrote about yesterday.  She is supposed to post more photos later this week so keep checking back.

I leave you with a beautiful PA quilt not from the Miller Collection but on The Quilt Index web page.  Such beauty.  Such color.  Wow!

PA quilt
Stretching it. (Maker not recorded). 1876-1900. From Western Pennsylvania Quilt Documentation Project, McCarl Quilts. Published in The Quilt Index, http://www.quiltindex.org/basicdisplay.php?kid=58-99-D2. Accessed: 07/17/2012



May your bobbins always be full,
a red Signature
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - just love this gorgeous quilt!
    Thanks so much for sharing the picture and the links!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!