Saturday, December 3, 2011

BETSY CHUTCHIAN ON APQ RADIO

For those of you who love 19th century reproduction quilts, I have some news for you.  Betsy Chutchian, author of the following two books published by Kansas City Star Books:

image
Carol Staehle is a co-author of this one


image

was interviewed by Pat Sloan on American Patching and Quilting radio.  You can listen to it here.  There are a couple of interviews on the show before you get to Betsy’s so hang in there.  It’s well worth it.

It’s a lazy, rainy, cool day here in North Texas so I’m spending it inside reading my latest issue of Country Living magazine, reading blogs, doing genealogy research, sewing and the like.  Hope you all are keeping warm, dry and cozy in your neck of the woods.
a Signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link Donna! Since I have both those books I'll definitely listen in!!!
    Have a productive day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us know about Betsy's interview. Today i got caught up on my CW .blocks haven't opened my country Living yet but will soon. I am so behind. Isn't this rain wonderful? Cold but wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!