Friday, December 31, 2010

ABOUT.COM 2011 QUILTING CALENDAR

This morning I received an email from quilting.about.com notifying me that their 2011 Quilting Calendar was ready for downloading. Imagine my surprise when I found my quilt, “Let the Trumpets Sound,” was selected to be one of the January quilts. To make it even better for me, January is my birthday month. About.com didn’t know that but serendipity stepped in. If you like, you can download a copy of the 2011 Quilting Calendar at:
http://quilting.about.com/library/pdf_files/2011_Quilting-Calendar.pdf.
This is the quilt I submitted.
Let the Trumpets Sound 2007

A couple of years ago, I submitted a tee-shirt quilt for the photo album located at quilting.about.com, which can be seen here and a southwestern-themed quilt located here.  About.com is a informative place to find quilt or block designs, inspiration, and quilt-making instructions.  They've got it all!

Best wishes to each of you and thanks so much for following my crazy blog!
New_Year006

Until next year,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!