Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HALLOWEEN HAS COME AND GONE AND SO HAS THE WORLD SERIES

The annual family Halloween supper at my mother’s was a success.  She made the BEST pulled pork sandwiches from a Southern Living magazine recipe.  We scarfed them up so fast, I didn’t manage to get a picture.  Food doesn’t hang around long with this clan.  Thumbs up! 

Here’s Snow White helping her Aunt put butterfly wings on Peanut, the Yorkie.

Kayce Trinity Butterfly Pea

 

My nephew inspected the bag full of threats from his Meemaw,

 

hunter w sack

 

then wouldn’t allow me to get a good picture of his face – boys!!!!@!

hunter cover face

 

Trinity took this picture while laying on the floor of me and my hubby.  No that is not my mask, but hopefully the angle is the real reason for the ghastly appearance.

 

me mitch by trinity

 

After dinner, we all sat around digesting our sandwiches and talking about stuff.

kayce pea relaxing

 

Unfortunately, the baseball game afterwards was a disappointment to us Texas Rangers fan.  We didn’t win the World Series but are proud of them for making it that far for the first time in Texas Ranger baseball history.  Now it’s five more months before we start on the World Series hunt again.

Until then, we will miss them.

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!