Monday, June 21, 2010

Ranger’s Latest Gift

You may remember this about Ranger’s gifts to Mommy.  Well, he’s done it again, only this time it was a little snake.  Yikes!!!  I have a phobia about snakes but since my Sweetie had already gone to bed and was deeply asleep, I had to handle it myself. 

With long handled dustpan in one hand with a broom in the other,

broom dustpan

I swept the wriggling little creature into the dustpan and rushed to the toilet.  (Both hands were busy so I couldn’t begin to open a door to pitch him outside.)  Dropping him twice and corraling him again, I finally got him into the toilet bowl and flushed to the city sewer system.  It makes me shudder to type this!!!!  EWWWWW!!

That’s what I get for getting to lock the pet door after the sun went down. 

20100310_0048

And he looks so innocent and sweet when he’s not prowling for snakes, lizards and bugs.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! You know what you're going to think about every time you use that toilet now ~ those stories of snakes in the plumbing.

    On a much lighter note, I just love your blog header photo!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!