Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Thirty-Six Years of Wedded Bliss

 

Mitch & D & J

Today is my 36th wedding anniversary.  Our usual celebration restaurant is Outback and tonight is no exception.  It’s hard to believe it has been this long.  He puts up with my messy housekeeping (especially my sewing room)

Chair in Sewing Room

Cutting Table

 Sewing Table

my ornery cat,

Fat Cat 20100214_0022

and my numerous health issues.

Now here’s the real mushy part -- my husband is kind, funny, romantic, resourceful and can still “light my fire.”  Thanks for 36 great years Sweetie! 

1amarriage008

1 comment:

  1. I got your blog through SmallQuiltTalk group. It is so nice to see someone else who is as creative (=messy) as I am! Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!