Thursday, July 23, 2009

Weight Watchers

My email signature for the past year or more has been: My soul is feed by needle and thread, my body with chocolate. Since I have been on Weight Watchers for the past three weeks so, I'm adding to my signature: However, I'm feeding my soul more than my body now that I'm on a diet!


So far I've lost 6 pounds. Strangely enough, I only lost 1.5 pounds after the 4 plus days I recently spent in the hospital. You would think that the pounds would fall off after throwing up for one solid day, then not eating anything for three days, and having liquids only for one day. I guess they pump so much fluid in your body via IV that you get lots of water retention. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!