Friday, December 27, 2013

ALZHEIMERS ART QUILT INITIATIVE COMING TO A CLOSE

Since Ami Simms is discontinuing  the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative after December 30, 2013, the quilts on their web page are on sale for 75% off.  I purchased mine last week and am so happy with my choices.

April Showers
April Showers
Marge Phillips
Vernon Hills, IL
Beginning
The Beginning
Alene Fischer
Parma, ID

Italy
Italy, I Like It
Tove S.

not so scary
Not-So-Scary Scarecrow
Marge Phillips
Vernon Hills, IL

Baby Blocks
Baby Blocks
Brenda Cloyd Kendrick
Cleveland, GA
All funds from the sales of these mini art quilts are donated for continued research for a cure of that awful disease, Alzheimer’s.   Ami started this charity following the death of her mother from Alzheimer's. Furthermore, my dear mother-in-law passed away last year after suffering several years with Alzheimer’s.  THIS DISEASE MUST BE STOPPED.

These donated mini-quilts are currently 75% off so now is a great time to buy.  Go HERE to look at the available quilts.  Surely you will see at least one you might like to own.  It is for a worthy cause.

a red Signature
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!