Thursday, September 6, 2012

SOUTHWESTERN TREASURES

The weather here in north central Texas doesn’t know what it wants to do.  After a very cool week last week we are now here:

Todaypartlycloudy108° | 77°
Fridaypartlycloudy 109° | 73°

Then Surprise!  This is supposed to happen!
Saturdaypartlycloudy 86° | 63°

If you like the southwestern style of decorating, I think you will like this page from about.com.  Along with my quilt featured there you can see many other southwestern-style quilts.

cliff swellings
Ancient Indian Cliff Dwellings in the Southwest U.S.

I can’t live there but I can dream about it!
a red Signature
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.

2 comments:

  1. Aha, and in Lake Nebagamon my grandparents summer home... the evening temp will be 39 degrees. Love checking the temps there when I have just had ENOUGH of Texas summer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quilt!!
    We are looking at a couple of days in the 90's this week. Summer is not over:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!