Saturday, September 22, 2012

SECOND BRACKMAN BLOCK


The second Grandmother’s Choice block of the week named “Amethyst” turned out to be lots of fun.  I like to hand piece on occasion so I chose that method of assembly to more easily deal with the “set-in’’ seams.

2 Amethyst

All of the fabric in this block is from the Morris & Company fabrics by Moda.  I’m about to work on the third block “Union Station” so I will be up to date for Saturday’s new block.

Not much going on here at my house due to various medical issues for both me and my husband.  But I’m hanging in there.

I leave you with this hilarious quote  about life -
The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true.  Branch Cabell

I for one am equal parts of both optimist and pessimist.  Where do you fit in?
a red Signature
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.

3 comments:

  1. What a Gorgeous Block ! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful block! For me, I have rose colored glasses 90% of the time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!! I have the patterns but haven't started making the blocks yet..am almost ready for the quilt show so maybe I can get something else done now!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!