Saturday, August 25, 2012

Civil War Blocks of the Week News

 

DSCN0790

Hey, take a look at my quilt pictured in Barbara Brackman’s latest blog entry HERE.  It’s the third one from the bottom.  Barbara is showing several tops gas examples of setting ideas.  I am anxiously awaiting publication of the book that contains the quilt block patterns, including pictures of a couple of my blocks.  Woo Hoo!

Don’t have time to write anything else today, therefore I say sew long for now.

a red Signature

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.

4 comments:

  1. Donna, love it, yours it beautiful. Fun to see yours and Lillian's on BB blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did catch up with Barbara's blog, and you certainly did do a great job with your CW quilt, how nice to have it featured on her blog too!!! I can't wait till her new book is released!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME feature on BB's blog Donna!
    Your quilt top looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!