Wednesday, May 23, 2012

NEW MEMBER OF THE FAMILY

Just a quick note to brag about our newest family member, Emma Lee born May 22, 2012 weighting 7 lbs. 2 oz. and at 19 1/2” long.

emma lee pruitt 22 may 2012

Congratulations to the happy parents, Kayce and Josh, and almost as happy grandmother, my sis. 

Let the baby Olympics begin.  Events include crying, eating, wetting and pooping, staying awake, lots of hugging and kissing.
a red Signature
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.

2 comments:

  1. All my best wishes for the little one!! I have to wait a few days....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the new parents and grandparents, nothing like having a new baby in the family to get you in the mood for baby quilts. Did you just see the Marinar's grand slam off Feldman? These boys need to come home to Texas.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!