Monday, April 23, 2012

HOUSE AND GARDEN BLOCK OF THE MONTH WIN

I won something really big from my favorite quilt shop Common Threads Quilting located in Waxahachie, Texas.

House___Garden_Front

It arrived in my mailbox Saturday.  All of the blocks of the month for this pattern, House & Garden plus fabric for borders and all to finish the quilt top.  What is so neat is that this block of the month would have been one I might have purchased if I was going to invest in a block of the month.  It's got houses, it's got flowers, it's got a country feel about it.  Perfect!

House__Garden bom kit

A huge thank you to Laura at Common Threads quilt shop for such a generous drawing prize.  I love it!!!!

Sew long until later,

4DEA7756AA76A8C2ED1DD6FECE3A970C

2 comments:

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!