Monday, March 12, 2012

DALLAS QUILT SHOW PHOTOS, GROUP 1

Let me start off by saying, this was probably one of the best, if not the best quilt show I have ever attended in Dallas.  To make it even more wonderful was being in the company of quilting friends, Donna W., Glenda S. and Charlotte S. It was a blast! As you can see, it was VERY crowded.



 I took many many pictures and will share them with you in groups over this week.  Here is a Smilebox slideshow, the first of several to come this week, featuring the floral theme. Enjoy.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own slideshow


There is more to come, so stay tuned!                                           






2 comments:

  1. Some gorgeous work there! Thankyou for sharing these magificant pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Donna, I have enjoyed both of your post groups to date. Did not think I would like the "flowers" but they were just as interesting as most quilts. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!