Friday, April 8, 2011

MY HUSBAND’S VERSION OF THE SIGNS OF SPRING

When Sweetie heard about my “Signs of Spring” blog, he told me I left out one thing – outdoor car show time.  I said that was HIS sign of Spring, not mine so he should do his own blog.  Since there is no danger of that happening, I add my husband’s "sign."

corvette hillsboro

This is his 1971 T-Top Corvette Stingray at the first outdoor car show of the season recently held at the Outlet Mall in Hillsboro, Texas.  She’s a beauty!

Hope this makes you happy, Hon!
Signature

1 comment:

  1. What a lean mean little beauty!!!! I love the colour, and I just bet it travels!!! Love going to car shows, we call them 'show 'n shines' down here! With a Dad who was a motor mechanic and brothers who all loved their cars I grew up around some beauties and some uglies too!!!! Give your husband the thumbs up from me ok! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!