Thursday, January 13, 2011

BIRTHDAY MONTH DRAWING #2

Here are the items to be given away in my birthday month drawing #2.  Can you tell I'm cleaning out my sewing room?

Moda Club items

Moda University Class Materials 2005-2006 which includes:

· Block cards 1-9 and 12 (of 12) - Cards 10 and 11 are lost somewhere.  Sorry

· Extra Project Sheets, including:
o Holiday Card Keeper
o Treasured Tools Sewing Kit
o A Tote With Attitude
o Paisley Flower Embroidery Design
o Dainty Wool Sewing Basket
o Creating Memories Apron
o Zippered Pencil Case
o Rick-Rack Bouquet

Also included is a copy of the 2011 About.com Quilting Calendar featuring photos of quilt projects from around the country, including mine on the January page.

Same as on Drawing #1, just leave a comment, about what you are working on, birthdays,  or whatever is on your mind by Monday, January 17th at midnight.  On Tuesday, the 18th, I'll pull a winning number out of the basket and notify the winner.

Look forward to reading your comments.


2 comments:

  1. I am working on an applique block that I got as a BOM with 9 blocks. I also am in the finishing stages of making 21 pincushions for goody bags at our guild retreat in April...very busy but having fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty full plate but sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!