Saturday, November 20, 2010

POINSETTIA WREATH QUILT BACK ON THE FRONT BURNER

 

As I promised in my last post, I put the “Look Ma No Curves” quilt aside to start back up on the “Poinsettia Wreath” wall hanging.  My hope is to get it together and quilted during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend so it can be displayed during THIS Christmas holiday. 

Here’s where I am so far.  The blocks are just slapped up on my design board without much regard to placement.  That will be corrected before sewing them together.

On board good

The poinsettia pieces are ironed on to the background blocks, ready to begin appliqueing on the sewing machine.  Also, one side of the border is almost complete.   I just had to see how it would look.   This quilt is going to be so pretty!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!