Wednesday, November 10, 2010

PATRIOTIC QUILTS AT THE HOUSTON SHOW

 

The quilt photos I’m posting today are some of the patriotic quilts displayed at the Houston Show.

IMG_3050                  American Eagle by Vicki Quint

The following quilts are vintage from a private collection:

IMG_3074

 

IMG_3069

 

IMG_3075

IMG_3066

This one is a group of World War II feed sacks sewn together to make a quilt.  See the close up of the fabric in the next photo.

feedsacks

 

feedsacks close

The next post will be quilts featuring architectural elements.

Signature

1 comment:

  1. these patriotic quilts just warm my heart. I Love eagle quilts and vow to make one soon.
    I love that flag and star quilt
    oh Donna thanks for sharing the pictures from Houston
    I really wanted to come this year.
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!