Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hoppin’ to the (Quilt) Shop

This past weekend was the annual Fall North Texas Shop Hop among several quilt shops in the area.  I spent a few hours at Country Stitches in Burleson on Friday during the Hop.

D’Andra had snacks,

 

Snack Table

 

quilt kits and door prizes,

Display and Kits

Prize and Kits

 

cool Americana-themed decorations, and best of all, this wonderful “American Pride” quilt made using various block patterns handed out at each shop.

Shop Hop Q

It is gorgeous!  She has it kitted up for those who want it “just like theirs.”  Glenda S’s inner border design with the 3” baby stars is a show stopper.

While I was hanging out at the quilt shop, Ranger was doing this –snoozing on our bed.

 

 

snoozing

Not a care in the world.

 

sleeping close

 

Not until I came home and starting taking his picture.

 

leave me alone

Hey Mom, leave me alone -- NOW.

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!