Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Papi’s Little Helper

The remodel is ongoing. We finally got the correct floor vinyl today (after two reorders) but our contractor can’t get back to us until Thursday. In the meantime, my sweetie is painting the small bathroom.



Mitch working



He took off the closet door and the shoe bag hung on it so he could paint. They items he removed were laid across the bed. Ranger, who supervises everything, jumped up right in the big middle of the closet door and shoes to properly supervise Sweetie’s painting.



On shoebag close





After a minute or two, Ranger decided he worked so hard, it was time for a nap so he snuggled down to snooze.





On shoebag





What would his Papi do without his help?

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!