Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ONE YEAR BLOG ANNIVERSARY AND MORE NEW MEXICO

 

00408862

Blogging this past year has been so much fun!  I haven’t done much writing since I resigned as the Johnson County Quilt Guild newsletter editor after three years.  Now I am my own reporter and it’s a blast.

Some more photos from our New Mexico trip:

Arroyo Seco Truck Donna My husband loves this truck and takes a picture of it every time we visit Arroyo Seco

 

Road to Taos GorgeRio Grande Gorge seen from road to Taos

 

El Pueblo Sitting Frplc  Our Sitting Area at El Pueblo Motel in Taos

Taos Wind Sculptures

Flowers and Wind Sculptures in front of a Taos Gallery

 

On the main drag (Paseo de Pueblo Norte) we ate on the back patio of a little cafe that served the most wonderful cranberry coleslaw and a grilled eggplant, cucumber, pepper and cheese sandwich.  The bad thing is, I can’t remember the name of the cafe other than it starts with an R.  Oh well ----  how soon we forget.

Taos Orange Roses Close  

Pretty Reddish Orange old fashioned roses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!