Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jefferson Quilt Show 2010

As usual, we had a wonderful time in Jefferson, TX.  The quilt show is the main reason and eating my birthday dinner of lasagna at Lamanche’s Restaurant is the other. 

Here’s some photos of quilts I particularly liked at the show.  Click on photos to see a larger views:

Album Cross Bed Album Cross Bed-Sized Quilt Made by Peggy Sympson of Trinity Valley Quilt Guild and Jo’s Little Women’s Club at Cabbage Rose Quilt Shop in Fort Worth.

Album Cross Minature

Album Cross Miniature also Made by  Peggy S.

Christmas Cactus This miniature Texas Christmas Cactus made by Peggy S. was exceptional.  The sawtooth border is one-half inch finished half square triangles.  She credits her precise piecing on a workshop with Sally Collins.

Point the Way Point the Way – the one my husband and I voted as Viewer’s Choice  - is NOT made by Peggy, but I believe Virginia Hughes of Shreveport, LA.

I’ll post more tomorrow.  In the meantime, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you shared they are wonderful quilts!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!