Now that I’m finished with my first NM Mission Church, I’m jumping to a Christmas project. The fact that I started this project over two years ago shamed me into trying to finish it before Xmas 2009. I got as far as ironing my interfaced pieces to their respective fabric pieces but had not cut them out. Here’s hoping that the sticky stuff is still good when I try to iron it down to the background fabric.
Unfortunately some of the fabric got separated from the rest of the kit because the background fabric was missing. Nothing in my stash worked so I made a run to Country Stitches to purchase a fat quarter. Then I made myself go the grocery store.
I hate buying groceries. It’s like I keep buying the same old stuff and I’m tired of all of it. Research for new recipes might be a good idea.