Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Modems and Backyard Stuff

My modem quit on me Sunday night.  After plugging it into different electrical outlets to be sure it was the modem and not an electrical problem, I went to Best Buy to get a new one.  Thank the Lord it installed easily and correctly the first time.  I feel lost when I can’t get onto the internet.

More pictures from my back yard as promised:

 

Old Bike                                            Old Bike “Garden Art”

 

Don’t know the name of this plant but sure like the color next to my roses.

Mrs. Bush's Plant

                                  Neighbor’s Plant along Fence

The Cardinal was pretty far away from the camera lens so I zoomed it as far as it would go.

Red Bird                                               Red Bird in Tree

Beautiful sunny but cool days are a wonderful gift, aren’t they?                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!