Since I missed my last guild meeting due to hospitalization (I'll get to that later), I mailed in my entry forms for the upcoming September quilt show. The Acoma (now known as Southwest Pueblo Treasures) quilt is not finished, but I'm making progress. It lacks the outer border, backing and quilting (oh is that all?). If I put a deadline on it, the work goes faster. Don't know why a deadline pushes me to finish projects - must be related to my paralegal days when EVERYTHING is on a short deadline. Go figure!
Also entered my Jo's Little Women's Club project, a 25" square wall hanging called "Baby Rose," which is complete except for a hanging sleeve. Not a very good picture, but you get the idea. It has been rolled up for several months so it was wavy when photographed. I better leave it unrolled for a while.
I had intentions of making a quilt for the Guild Challenge involving log cabin blocks. Alas, there won't be time. Pattern and fabrics are selected, but that's as far as I got. Once I get the Southwest quilt to the quilter, I'll start on this log cabin quilt anyway. It probably won't be finished in time for the Show this year, but there is always next year!