Thursday, December 20, 2012

2013 QUILT CALENDAR

For those of you who need or want a quilt-themed calendar for 2013, I recommend the one you can print from the quilting.about.com collection HERE.  A photograph of a Fall table runner I made for my mother and submitted  is located on the November page.

thanksgiving table at moms
Print out the calendar on card stock and give copies to your quilter friends for Christmas or New Years.  They will love it throughout 2013.

a red Signature
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, for quilt kits, for the holidays! I've already put my quilting gifts together but this would have been an awesome addition. I'll have to keep it handy for next year. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!