Monday, October 8, 2012

SHADES OF GRAY IN THE MAILBOX

shades of gray 2

Late last week I received a squishy envelope in the mail containing 56 different 5” charms of fabric, all from the “Shades of Gray” fabric exchange.  The above is just a taste of the cool fabrics in the envelope.

I sent in 56 – 5” charms cut from a yard of fabric as did 55 others, then just a few weeks later, 56 different charms were returned, all in varying shades from gray to black.

There is a free quilt pattern from the Moda Bakeshop called “Patchwork Chevrons” that I think these charms would work with the addition of a few more squares.  Bet I’ve got several in my stash that would work.  You can check out the pattern HERE.
a red Signature
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!