Saturday, October 27, 2012

JT2 AND GRANDMOTHER’S CHOICE REPORT

This is block 49 “Double T” block for the Just Takes 2 quilt.
49 Double T
It has been several weeks since I worked on the JT2 project.  Instead of using the paper piecing recommended, I found a pattern on the Internet for rotary cutting the pieces.  It went together very well.
Regarding Grandmother’s Choice block of the week for block 8, I have the fabric chosen and cut in strip ready to trace the templates.
10 fabric
I need to get it ready so I can hand piece while watching the World Series games.  My Texas Rangers didn’t make it this year so I’m rooting for Detroit mainly because they are in the American League just like the Rangers.

There is a Christmas wall quilt I was hand quilting last year during the World Series while the Rangers played.  I need to pick that back up and finish it before Christmas!  You can take a look at and read about it HERE.  Since I have not worked on it so long, the calluses on my fingers are gone and I’ll have to start all over again.

Sew long for now,
a red Signature
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!