Sunday, February 12, 2012

WHAT’S UP


Trying to fix Windows Live since my computer problems so this post is just mainly a test.  Oh, and to let ya'll know I'm still alive.  What’s a girl to do?  I can’t breath, can't think, my head is stopped up and my ears are ringing.  Looks like a doctor visit for me tomorrow.

bulldogs,colds,domestic,fotolia,headaches,hot water bag,packs,pets,rests,symptoms

At least the rash and blisters of shingles are almost gone, but I still have the residual tingling and aching in the nerve endings which may hang on for a while.  Needless to say, no sewing is being done.

It's been really cold today, hovering around 30 degrees or so, so the fireplace is glowing, and we are covered with quilts while we read or watch television.  Waiting to see the next dramatic events to take place in Downton Abbey.  Looks like the valet is about to be in big trouble with the law regarding his dead evil wife!  Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. I hope by now that you are feeling a little better! I'm recovering too from a bad chest infection, so I know how you must be feeling! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!