Monday, August 30, 2010

New Civil War Diary Block

 

Now that the baby quilt is finished, I’m back on track with my Civil War Diary blocks.

Alvin McClure

This one, called “Alvin McClure,” was paper pieced. 

The kitchen cabinet doors are painted, installed  and have new brushed stainless steel knobs.  Woo Hoo!!!

 

Sink Drawers

It’s so nice to be able to put up my pots, pans and casserole dishes in these new large drawers. 

 

Stove

These cabinets are above the brushed stainless vent hood.  So nice and clean!

Now that things in my house are pretty much back in order, I plan to cut out a quilt using my French General fabrics.  You can see the fabrics elsewhere in my blog by clicking on the underlined words.

Until next time,

Signature

1 comment:

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!