Monday, December 14, 2009

Ladies Who Lunch

BirdCardXmas

The Christmas luncheon for the Stitchin’ Friends Bee was a huge success.  We became more acquainted with the newer members and got to know the older (not in age mind you) ones better.

Rhonda gave each of us the cutest acorn emery needle sharpeners.   It’s so tiny, about the size of a dime.

Acorn pin sharpener

That is an actual acorn cap on the top.  Thanks Rhonda!

Following the luncheon, I went to the Kimbell Art Museum to see the new exhibit, the European art From the Private Collections of TexasInspiration always moves me when I see various works of art, such as an unusual Greek key motif in one painting and the red decor on the clothing of another.

My brother’s quilt is now pin-basted and ready for the machine, so I better get to it.  It’s only 11 more days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment so I know that I'm not talking to just myself!